Direct Line: (804) 545-6252
Office: (804) 545-6250
Fax: (804) 545-6259
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia, J.D., 1980
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, B.S., Public Administration, 1977
State Bar and Admissions:
- Virginia State Bar, 1980
- U.S. States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1981
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1984
Areas of Practice:
- General practice with emphasis in commercial and residential real estate, finance, litigation, land use development, zoning, wills and trusts, estates, business and corporate law, and administrative law.
- Member, Bar Association of the City of Richmond; Real Estate Section (Past Chairman)
- Member, Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Central Virginia Business and Professional Guild
- Former Officer and Director, Fan Free Clinic, Inc.