Skip to content
The Virginia State Bar requires this disclaimer; please keep the following points in mind:
- This site is for informational purposes only.
- None of the information on this website is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute legal advice.
- You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in your state.
- This website is not intended to create and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Lafayette, Ayers & Whitlock, PLC.
- The determination of whether you need legal services and your choice of a lawyer should not be based solely on website information or advertisements.
- The use of the Internet or the email contact form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this website or the email contact forms on this website. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Lafayette, Ayers & Whitlock, PLC, the firm cannot represent you on a new matter until the firm determines that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Lafayette, Ayers & Whitlock, PLC has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not email or send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential.