Direct Line: (804) 545-6253
Office: (804) 545-6250
Fax: (804) 545-6259
- Concentrates in real estate, business, and estate planning.
- Represents clients in commercial and residential closings, business closings, and business formation.
- Legal counsel to the Richmond Association of REALTORS® and other REALTOR® Associations.
- Represents numerous clients before state regulatory agencies, such as ABC Board, DPOR and Health Professions.
- Speaker at educational seminars on various real estate topics.
- Advises individuals with estate planning and probate matters, including preparation of necessary documents.
- Appointed as Hearing Officer by the Supreme Court of Virginia, Clerk’s Office, 1995 to 2001
- University of Richmond, Virginia, J.D., 1989
- Bradford College, Haverhill, Massachusetts, B.A., 1986, with Honors
State Bar and Admissions:
- Virginia State Bar, 1989
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1991
- Litigation Associate, Hunton & Williams (Richmond, Virginia)
- Legal Analyst, Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
- Legal counsel and volunteer for several charitable organizations